Wednesday 23 March 2016

What are some interesting morning habits of well-balanced people?

  • Get out of the bed at 5am
    It helps you to get more out of life, I could say from 5:00 -8:00 you become better than you were yesterday.

  • Short Fitness session
    (abs, core training for 15 minutes). This session helps your body wake up and pump some blood in your muscles, and brain.
  • Master your mind
    Master your mind for 15 minutes. This session helps you to train your mind and control your thoughts. ( Focus your mind on whole life. Imagine success in all parts of of your life. Take control of your thoughts. Let your mind know what you truly want)

  • Reading
    I read books every day for 1 hour. I'm doing it couple months and I've to say the results are outstanding. I've gained so much knowledge. If you read 1 hour a day, you will read at least 50 books in year. So I will try to reach it. Why reading? Because it is one of the best ways how to increase your personal development and personal value. 

  • 90 minutes productivity session
    In these 90 minutes create your weekly, daily goals, planning your time or I could say more simple - GETTING THINGS DONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment