Tuesday 22 March 2016

What are some common forms of sexism that men face?

What are some common forms of sexism that men face?
This happened just today.
I was coming back from my college at around 4 pm, I parked my vehicle pressed the button for the elevator and got in, just as I was about to get in I saw a woman approaching the parking area. I quickly held the door open for her ( its an automatic elevator so you have to keep a button pressed in order to keep the door open).
I held the button for almost one minute, she came near the elevator and pressed the button for another elevator while I was holding the door open to my elevator. I felt so embarrassed.
 Due to women like these, men think twice before helping a women thinking that she will take it in a wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment